Guess what time it is?!?! It is about that time to hold the Candidate Physical Ability Testing (CPAT) process.
If you or someone you know is interested in the Fire Service and meets the following criteria, register for the CPAT and take the next step in a Fire Service career!
Interested individuals are required to have:
- Valid driver’s license
- EMT-B certification
- Level II Firefighter certification
- Completed registration packet
Student may be enrolled in school for EMT-B or Level II Firefighter certification at time of the registration but MUST HAVE and PRESENT the National Registry Card and/or Professional Firefighter II card prior to the testing date – September 27, 2019.
The testing consortium consist of
- West Licking Fire District (Licking County)
- City of Heath – Division of Fire (Licking County)
- Madison Township (Groveport, Ohio – Franklin County)
- City of Newark – Division of Fire (Licking County)
The 2019 CPAT Dates are:
- CPAT Registration Deadline: Monday, July 8, 2019 by 5 pm
- First Orientation at CTEC: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 @ 6 pm
- Second Orientation / First Practice: Thursday, August 8, 2019 @ 6 pm
- Second Practice: Thursday, September 12, 2019 @ 6 pm
- Written Exam: Friday, September 27, 2019 @ 1 pm
- Physical Ability Test (CPAT): Saturday, September 28, 2019 @ 9 am